Who We Are
We pay special focus on sustainable event management also known as event greening whereby we plan an event with particular concern for environmental, economic and social issues. As a caring and environmentally conscious organization we incorporate sustainability in our event management processes by incorporating socially and environmentally responsible decision making into making an event a reality. We involve sustainable development principles and practices at all levels of our event organization and aim to ensure that an event is hosted responsibly and done so in an integrated manner.
In essence by working with us to hold your event you will at the same time help make the world a better place to live in both environmentally and socially in a sustainable way because we at ST1 Events believe that we have social and environmental responsibility to manage their impacts of events organized and enhance their potential by leaving positive lasting legacies.
Organizationally or individually will be able to derive the following benefits if you pursue sustainable event management:-
- Cost savings
- Return on investment - By pursuing event greening, not only will you reduce on costs, but also increase strategic opportunities./li>
- Awareness raising on the benefits of sustainable living and enhancing environmental best practices.
- Social benefits - the event could benefit the local region economically and socially.
- Positive repute - A green event will be a visible exhibition of your organization’s commitment to sustainability
- Influencing decision making by other organizations on sustainability.
- Environmental innovation – You will promote innovative technologies and techniques, and hence using resources more efficiently.
We provide a sustainability event management system to ensure an enduring and balanced approach to economic activity, environmental responsibility and social progress relating to events and this will ensure your event will achieve the same outcome with minimal negative impacts on the environment, communities and local economy thus maximizing the positive impacts and leaving behind a positive legacy.
To be the premier events management organization offering sustainable solutions in the events management process.
To harness sustainable processes and ideals in creating an environmentally, socially and economically viable event that is conscious of present global sustainability requirements.